Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting ready for spring turkey season

© By Othmar Vohringer

The deer hunting season barely closed and I am thinking already of spring turkey hunting season. Apparently I am not alone considering the emails I get, asking me all sorts of questions about turkey hunting.

I have prepared a brand new turkey seminar that I will present for the first time right here in my own home province of British Columbia this spring. I have changed a bit and made the seminar more interactive in order for hunters to participate rather then just be the passive listeners.

While I was at it I also designed a new turkey hunting course for the beginning to the advanced turkey hunter. The course will cover all the basic requirements to get you started on the right foot toward turkey hunting success. At the end of the course you will be able to produce all the basic calls on a pot and box call that are required to lure that big tom to your set up.

For more information on my turkey hunting and other seminars and booking informationcontact me or visit my website.

For more information on booking a hunting course contact me or visit my website.

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hunting turkeys also. Your blogs and website are great!! I am now following you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...